TinyTap is looking for a Senior Backend Python Developer
June 2, 2021 at 1:23 pm
TinyTap is looking for a Senior Backend Python Developer with a gazillion years of experience to join us in building our vision for community-based education.
TinyTap is unlocking the world of learning for young children, ages 2-8, by empowering educators and publishers to create their own educational games without coding, while enjoying a revenue share from families who play their games.
Our content is created by leading educational authors, such as Sesame Street, Oxford University Press, and by our worldwide community of teachers.
Send your CV to [email protected]
We are located in Tel Aviv, currently hybrid-remote with 2 days from home
- Design and code using industry best practices focusing on quality, performance, and delivery.
- Write well-crafted, tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Participate in code design, code review and distribute knowledge.
- Monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure and security measurements.
- Develop new and maintain microservices on docker framework.
- Install and maintain 3rd party server software.
Qualification and Skills
- Over 5 years of coding experience as a backend developer (or full-stack)
- At least 3 years of Python development.
- At least 3 years of web development in an MVC platform (Django experience a big plus)
- Experience with REST APIs (for client/server mobile backend)
- Experience with backend development on the cloud
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration
- Experience with source control (GIT)
- Can take full responsibility for server components and infrastructure
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Can take tasks to the finish line and maintain them.
- Full Stack Development
- Kubernetes and TerraForm
- NoSQL Databases
- Elastic Stack
- Linux SysAdmin (DevOps) capabilities
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Developing Microservices
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins a plus)