We are so excited to introduce the new and improved “Offline Play” feature with you!
Going somewhere with your child this summer? Traveling by plane or car? Going out for a little bite to eat? No worries, wherever you are, we’ve got you covered!
With Offline Play, your kid can have all of their favorite educational games available to them anytime anywhere without the need for an internet connection.
To download a game, all you have to do is simply open the app, select your game of choice, click the x to access the details’ section on the left of the game and tap the download symbol to save it for offline play.
To access all of your downloaded games, go to the top-right menu and click on “Play Offline”. All of your downloaded games will be there waiting for you.
Wherever you’re going this summer make sure to come prepared by downloading your kid’s favorite games today, so you can enjoy playing offline later.
Additional Benefits for Your Family:
•Distraction-free space for your child→ With pre-downloaded games, you can purposely turn off the internet connection so your child does not get distracted by other apps or websites, or by inappropriate content.
•Limit data usage→ No need to worry about your limited data when your kids play TinyTap on the go. With Play Offline, you’ll be able to save your data without having to sacrifice your child’s playing and learning time.
•Guilt-free gaming→ Now you won’t have to worry about your kids’ screen-time while traveling, as TinyTap boasts the largest library of educational games handmade by teachers, worldwide.
Hi people lovers! If you want to wake up every morning and make an impact on the future of millions of children worldwide and right here in Israel, then keep reading!
TinyTap is looking for a customer support manager with 1-2 years of experience to join us in building our vision for community-based education.
Read more about what we’re building here:
TinyTap is unlocking the world of learning for young children, ages 2-8, by empowering educators and publishers to create their own educational games without coding, while enjoying a revenue share from families who play their games.
Our content is created by leading educational authors, such as Sesame Street, Oxford University Press, and by our worldwide community of teachers.
Full time, Tel Aviv, currently hybrid-remote with 2 days from home
- Be the voice of our customers and communicate their needs, wants and problems to the company.
- Communicate and engage with different target audiences (Parents, Teachers, ambassadors) through various channels including emails, social media, store reviews, CRM and more.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Assist Marketing with writing creative copy, review marketing and product outcomes and help improve messaging
- Report to our Head of Marketing, work closely with Design, Product, Growth and QA.
- Native English – MUST , additional languages are an advantage
- At least 1-2 year experience in start-up in a customer support position (Preferably B2C start-up)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative writer with proven capabilities
- A people person with passion for problem solving
- Independent, self-motivated, tech-savvy
To apply, send your CV: [email protected]
After months of researching how millions of kids worldwide play your games, we’re excited to share the new and improved iPad experience – coming in the next couple of weeks.
The new design is focused on kids’ independent experience, allowing them to easily navigate and explore more of your games.
Here’s a sneak peek: