We are so excited to introduce the new and improved “Offline Play” feature with you!
Going somewhere with your child this summer? Traveling by plane or car? Going out for a little bite to eat? No worries, wherever you are, we’ve got you covered!
With Offline Play, your kid can have all of their favorite educational games available to them anytime anywhere without the need for an internet connection.
To download a game, all you have to do is simply open the app, select your game of choice, click the x to access the details’ section on the left of the game and tap the download symbol to save it for offline play.
To access all of your downloaded games, go to the top-right menu and click on “Play Offline”. All of your downloaded games will be there waiting for you.
Wherever you’re going this summer make sure to come prepared by downloading your kid’s favorite games today, so you can enjoy playing offline later.
Additional Benefits for Your Family:
•Distraction-free space for your child→ With pre-downloaded games, you can purposely turn off the internet connection so your child does not get distracted by other apps or websites, or by inappropriate content.
•Limit data usage→ No need to worry about your limited data when your kids play TinyTap on the go. With Play Offline, you’ll be able to save your data without having to sacrifice your child’s playing and learning time.
•Guilt-free gaming→ Now you won’t have to worry about your kids’ screen-time while traveling, as TinyTap boasts the largest library of educational games handmade by teachers, worldwide.
- Design and code using industry best practices focusing on quality, performance, and delivery.
- Write well-crafted, tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Participate in code design, code review and distribute knowledge.
- Monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure and security measurements.
- Develop new and maintain microservices on docker framework.
- Install and maintain 3rd party server software.
- Over 5 years of coding experience as a backend developer (or full-stack)
- At least 3 years of Python development.
- At least 3 years of web development in an MVC platform (Django experience a big plus)
- Experience with REST APIs (for client/server mobile backend)
- Experience with backend development on the cloud
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration
- Experience with source control (GIT)
- Can take full responsibility for server components and infrastructure
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Can take tasks to the finish line and maintain them.
- Full Stack Development
- Kubernetes and TerraForm
- NoSQL Databases
- Elastic Stack
- Linux SysAdmin (DevOps) capabilities
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Developing Microservices
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins a plus)
After months of researching how millions of kids worldwide play your games, we’re excited to share the new and improved iPad experience – coming in the next couple of weeks.
The new design is focused on kids’ independent experience, allowing them to easily navigate and explore more of your games.
Here’s a sneak peek: