TinyTap is looking for an iOS Partner
TinyTap, the world’s largest library of games made by teachers, becomes a part of AnimocaBrands to build an open education system on blockchain.
TinyTap provides a code-free platform that empowers educators to create and share interactive educational content, and to receive a revenue share when learners use that platform
Our content is created by leading educational authors, such as Sesame Street, and Oxford University Press, in addition to our worldwide community of teachers
We’re looking for an iOS expert/leader with vast experience in building iOS apps, as well as self-taught on the latest Apple and most important technologies. If you have a strong sense of ownership, and an exceptional engineering mindset, come and join our team while we help change the world of education.
Send your CV to [email protected]
We are located in Tel Aviv, currently hybrid-remote with 2 days from home
- 5+ years of software development experience using Objective-C and Swift
- Deep understanding of the iOS design patterns and frameworks internals: Audio, Video, Networking, Core Data and Image processing frameworks.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- BS in CS, or equivalent experience (strong OOD skills)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Thorough understanding of both client and web application development
- Experience developing high-quality, mass market mobile applications
- Proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- Familiarity with Apple’s latest technologies, specifically SwiftUI, Combine, Async-Await and others.
- Great attention to detail on all aspects of the development cycle
- Superb analytical skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Strong team ethics
- Passionate about building great user interfaces
- Contributions to open source – advantage (please provide GitHub username)
- Apps on the App Store – advantage (please provide links)
- Experience with iOS testing methodologies – advantage