We at TinyTap Ltd. (“TinyTap” “us“, “we“, or “our“) believe your privacy is important. This Privacy Notice describes the kind of information we collect from you when you play Games on our website or app. This Privacy Notice is part of our Terms of Service, available at http://tinytap.it/site/terms/. If a capitalized word is not defined in this Privacy Notice, it has the meaning we gave it in the Terms of Service. A word is defined when it is written between two quotation marks. This Privacy Notice also explains how we use and keep the information we collect and when we transfer that information to other people or businesses. Additionally, this Privacy Notice describes the ways you can control how we use your information. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice with your parent or legal guardian. If you have questions about how we use your information, you should speak with your parent or legal guardian or you can contact us with your questions.
We and your Group Leader or Parent control and decide together how your Personal Information is used and who can use it. Our registered office is Gershon Shatz 41, Tel Aviv, Israel and our registration number is 51-481451-6.
“Personal Information” means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law. This means that any information related to or about a specific person that can help someone else identify that person can be considered Personal Information (or as decided by the law that applies to you).
Privacy Notice Key Points
Below are some key points about how we use and collect your Personal Information. If you want more information about how we use and collect your Personal Information, please read the rest of this Privacy Notice.
- Personal Information We Collect. When your parent, guardian or School (teacher), registers you to use one of our Games, we collect Personal Information provided by or about you, such as your name and birth date. We may also collect what is referred to as ‘special categories of data’, which is protected in a special way by the law. We also automatically collect information about how you use our website or app, like what Games you play.
- Reasons for Using and Collecting Your Personal Information. We need to use your Personal Information so that you can use our website and/or app. We also use your Personal Information to improve our products, for marketing, to understand how people use our website and app, for our records, to protect the security of the website and app and to prevent people from misusing our website and app.
- How We Use the Information We Collect. We use the information (including Personal Information) we collect mainly to provide our website and app to you, send messages to your parent or legal guardian and make our website and app better.
- Sharing the Personal Information We Collect. We may share the Personal Information we collect with other businesses we work with who help us provide the website and app. We also share Personal Information about how you use our website, app and/or Game(s) with your Group Leader or Parent.
- International Transfer. We may give your Personal Information to other businesses or people we work with who are in different countries than you. We make sure that these businesses are required to protect your privacy as strongly as we do. By allowing you to use our website or app, your parent or legal guardian allows us to transfer your Personal Information to other countries.
- Your Rights. Depending on the law that applies to you and other rights described below, you may have a right to see, adjust or delete Personal Information we collect about you. You can also notify us that you don’t want us using your Personal Information in certain ways, such as to show you personalized advertisements.
- How Long We Keep Your Information. We keep Personal Information for as long as we need it for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
- How We Protect Information. We do our best to follow the standards that most companies in our industry use to protect your Personal Information, but they do not promise that Personal Information will be completely safe.
- Changes to the Privacy Notice. We may change this Privacy Notice sometimes. If we make any change we will tell you and your parent or guardian.
Information We Collect
We collect Personal Information from you when you play Games on our app or website. We also collect Personal Information about you, when your parent, legal guardian or School (teacher) registers you to our website and app.
If you send us a message or contact us we also may collect some Personal Information from you.
Examples of Personal Information we collect from you are your name, birth date, the language you use when playing a Game or using our app or website, what Games you play and other information about how you use and play our Games.
We also automatically collect information about your computer, phone or other mobile device, such as your operating system, device ID and device language.
We collect any pictures, documents or audio recordings you or someone on your behalf uploads to our website or app. For example, if you create your own Game, we collect any pictures, images, content, text and audio recordings you include in the Game.
There is a law called the General Data Protection Regulation which protects your privacy and controls how other people can use your Personal Information, in short, the “GDPR.” The GDPR states that special types of information, referred to as ‘special categories of data’, can only be collected and used if you (if you have the appropriate age) or your parent or legal guardian clearly agree thereto.
‘Special categories of data” means information about:
- Ethnic origins
- Political Opinions
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Trade Union Membership
- Genetic data
- Biometric data
- Health data
- Data concerning sex life or sexual orientation
When we collect and use your Personal Information we may collect ‘special categories of data,’ which includes how you play our Games, your scores and how you act when using our website or app. We will only use this type of information, if your parent or guardian has agreed thereto.
You do not have to give us any Personal Information, but if you do not want to, you might not be able to use our website or app and play our Games.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We and other companies and businesses we work with use your Personal Information in different ways:
- to provide our app and website to you;
- to send messages to your parent or legal guardian;
- to help us make new games and products and to make our Games, website and app better;
- to send your parent or legal guardian messages and advertisements that match your interest, which we think we understand, based on the Games you play;
- to understand how users use our website and app and if our website and app is working well;
- to protect the security of our website and app and to stop other people from misusing the website and app; and
- to assist you use our website and app, should you need any assistance.
We study and combine all the information we collect from the different users of our site and website to create what is called “Statistical Information.” Statistical Information helps us understand how our users are using our Games and how we can improve them. This information does not include Personal Information. We may share Statistical Information with other people and business we work with.
We also may use your Personal Information in other ways the law allows or requires us to.
Other People We Transfer Information To
We may share your information, including Personal Information, with other people or business in the following ways:
- Businesses We Work With: We may disclose Personal Information we collect about you or from you or anyone on your behalf, to other businesses we work with. These businesses use your Personal Information to help us provide our website and app to you and to help us understand how people use our website and app.
- Transfers to Other Countries: We may transfer your information (including Personal Information) to other people and businesses we work with who are outside your country. We make sure that these businesses are required to protect your privacy as strongly as we do. By allowing you to use our website or app, your parent or legal guardian allows us to transfer your Personal Information to other countries.
- If We Sell Our Business: If we sell our company or some of it or are negotiating with someone to sell it, we can give the person or business who buys our company with access to your Personal Information. If that happens, your Personal Information will still be treated in the same way described in this Privacy Notice.
- Law Enforcement: We may share your Personal information if a court or law enforcement authority tells us to or in order to follow any legal or regulatory obligation. We may also share your Personal Information with other people if we believe in good faith that it is appropriate to protect our or any third party’s rights, property or safety (including enforcing this Privacy Notice or our Terms of Service).
- Group Leaders and Parents: If you are a member of a Group on our website or app, we may share Personal Information about the Games you play and how you use the website and app to the Group Leader.
- Other Products and Services: We allow you to use our app and website together with some services of other businesses. If you use our website or app together with the services of other businesses, we may receive information (including Personal Information) about you from those businesses. Remember that if you use any services of other businesses outside our website or app, these businesses will decide how your information is used and collected.
How We Protect Information
We do our best to follow the standards that most be companies in our industry use to protect your Personal Information. But, no method of transferring information on the internet or electronically storing information is 100% safe. As a result, even though we try our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot promise it will be completely safe.
You have certain rights about the Personal Information that we have about you. “Rights” are things you should have or be able to do. We may ask you for proof of your identity (who you are) before we provide any information or follow your request:
- Right to See and Give Other People Your Information. You have a right to know what Personal Information we collect about you and sometimes to have us give that information to you. Depending on the legal rules that apply to you, you may have the right to get a copy of the information you gave us (without any information we got from other people or companies) in a clear and readable format. You can also ask us to give that Personal Information to other people. If you want to exercise this right please email us and tell us what information you want to get or give to another person or company. Before you email us, please speak to and get permission from your parent or legal guardian. Please remember that we may not be able to give all the information you ask for, such as for example, if the information you want includes the Personal Information of another person. If we can’t give you the information you asked for, we will try to explain to you why. We try to answer any request to exercise these rights as soon as possible.
- Right to Adjust Personal Information. Depending on the legal rules that apply to you, you may have the right to ask us to update, adjust or delete information that is incorrect or out of date. If you think any Personal Information we have about you is wrong, you can also ask us to stop using that information, while we review your request. We will adjust your Personal Information within a reasonable amount of time after we receive a written request from you.
- Right to Delete Personal Information. In some situations you have a right to have us delete Personal Information we have about you. If you want us to delete any Personal Information, please let us know by emailing us at the email address listed below. Before you email us, please speak to and get permission from your parent or legal guardian. Depending on the legal rules that apply to you, we will delete Personal Information you gave us within a reasonable amount of time after we receive a written request from you. We cannot restore (bring back) information that we delete. If you want to make sure that we do not continue to collect information from you, you should make sure to delete our app from your mobile devices and ask your parent or legal guardian to cancel your account with us and clear cookies from any device on which you used our app or website. If you do not know how to remove our app or cookies from your device, you should ask your parent or legal guardian. We may keep certain Personal Information (even after you ask us to delete) for our records or other purposes allowed or required under the law that applies to you. We may keep your information in an anonymzed form. This means other people will not be able to identify you or know who you are if they see that information.
- Right to Cancel Your Account. You can cancel your account through our website or app, or by emailing us at the email address written below. Before you email us, please speak and get permission from your parent or legal guardian. In order to cancel your account, we may ask you for more information.
- Right to Stop Getting Marketing. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information to send your parent or guardian marketing messages and show you advertisements, you can email us at anytime at the email address listed below. Before you email us, please speak to and get permission from your parent or legal guardian. We will take care of your request as soon as possible, but it may take a few days before stop using your information in the way you requested.
- Right to Stop Us From Using Your Information. Depending on the rules of the law that applies to you, you may have a right to stop us from using your information, including for the purpose of sending you marketing messages and advertisements.
- Supervisory Authority. If you are a European Citizen, you may have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory data protection authority (a government organization in charge of protecting your privacy). Please speak with your parent or legal guardian if you think you want to submit a complaint.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We keep information as long as it is needed for the purposes described above. We may delete information without telling you, if we decide we no longer need it for those purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We use technologies called “cookies” to help us better match our website and app and the ads we show you to you and the things you like. We use a few types of cookies for different purposes:
|Type of Cookie||Why We Use These Cookies|
|Required||These cookies are needed in order to allow our website and app work correctly. They allow you to use the site, move around and play the Games. For example, these cookies remember things you did on one page when you return to that page again.
These cookies cannot be removed.
|Functionality||These cookies remember your settings and preferences and the choices you make (such as your language or what country you are in) and match the website and app to your needs and what you like.|
|Security||These cookies can help us identify and prevent security problems. They may be used to keep information about your visit to the app or website and to stop others from changing your password without your login information.|
|Performance||These cookies can help us collect information to help us understand how you use our website and app, such as whether you have looked at messages or specific pages and how long you were on each page. This helps us improve the how the website or app works.|
|Analytics||These cookies help us learn more about which features or parts of our website and app are popular with our users and how we can improve our website and app.|
|Advertising||These cookies are used in order to show you ads and other content that match your interests or other things you like.|
You can decide if you want to receive any cookies or which cookies you receive by adjusting the settings in your browser. You can also delete any cookies at any time. Please remember that if cookies are removed some parts of our website and app may not work correctly.
If you change your cookie preferences, it does not mean that you will not receive any advertisements, it only means that the advertisements you do see will not match as well your interests or things you like.
Third Party Cookies
We use these third-party cookies:
- Facebook analytics and ads retargeting (Advertising and Analytics)
- Hot-Jar analytics (analytics)
- TinyTap Session ID and age and language preferences (Security, Functionality, Necessary)
- Google Analytics (Analytics)
- Google Tag Manager (Analytics)
- Google Ad Remarketing (Advertising)
- Stripe Authentication and tracking (Security)
- Pinterest (Advertising and Analytics)
- Tweeter (Advertising and Analytics)
- Bing (Advertising and Analytics)
Applications and Services of Other Business
If you use applications or services of other businesses, remember that we do not have any control over how they use your information and that they will decide the way it is used.
Before you use our website and app, your parent or guardian has to first accept this Privacy Notice. If your parent or guardian did not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not use the website or app. We might change this Privacy Notice sometimes. If we make any changes, we will notify you and/or your parent or guardian by posting the updated Privacy Notice on our website and app. The new Privacy Notice will apply to you starting on the date you parent or guardian agrees to it.
Comments and Questions
If you have any questions or want to tell us something about how we use and collect you information, or if you want us to delete or fix your Personal Information, please email us at [email protected] Please remember to always speak with your parent or legal guardian before emailing us.
Last updated: May 2018