TinyTap Seeks Marketing Intern
TinyTap is looking for an intern to support marketing efforts. Interns will write blog posts, update and maintain social networks, research target audiences, and correspond with existing and potential users.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic team and an increasingly recognized force in the startup and EdTech scenes, plus come away with valuable professional skills.
TinyTap is committed to mentoring interns and ensuring that they come away with marketable skills to aid their pursuit of employment opportunities in the future. In addition, interns will earn a daily travel/lunch stipend.
Be a maker! TinyTap is a free, award-winning platform for creating personalized apps and playing thousands of others! With simple, interactive tools such as Q&A, readings, soundboards, puzzles, and more, anyone can create beautiful games to teach and learn anything. Discover and be discovered: TinyTap’s market is a growing social platform of educational games created daily by superstar educators, experts, and publishers worldwide. Together, we are building the world’s largest marketplace for educational games – a community that celebrates creativity and knowledge!
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Researching relevant target segments and relevant bloggers/ journalists
- Drafting content for blog posts
- Logging mentions of our brand and responding
- Corresponding with existing users (deepening their connection to our product and offering suggestions to improve the quality of their content)
- Participating in relevant EdTech forums
- Updating social media
- Creating TinyTap games that demonstrate certain features and/or relate to trending topics or holidays
- Taking part in all marketing/ business development brainstorming sessions
Interested in joining the team? Send CV and brief cover letter to intern [@] tinytap [.] it with “Marketing Intern” in the subject line.