TinyTap is looking for a Senior Backend Python Developer
If you want to wake up every morning and feel you made an impact on millions of learners worldwide, then keep on reading!
TinyTap enables learning by playing educational games, made by educators worldwide with our code-free authoring platform, on any platform.
Our company plans to lead the future of open education & assessments using blockchain based smart contracts, and decentralised web3.0 solutions.
Our content is created by leading educational authors, such as Sesame Street, Oxford University Press, and by our worldwide community of teachers.
We’d love to meet people who are excited about coding for good as we are! So take a look at our Job description and send your CV to [email protected].
We are located in Tel Aviv, currently hybrid-remote with 2 days from home
- Design and code using industry best practices focusing on quality, performance, and delivery.
- Write well-crafted, tested, readable, maintainable code.
- Participate in code design, code review and distribute knowledge.
- Monitor and maintain cloud infrastructure.
- Develop new and maintain microservices on docker framework.
- Install and maintain 3rd party server software.
Qualification and Skills
- Over 5 years of coding experience as a backend developer (or fullstack)
- At least 3 year of Python development
- At least 3 years of web development in a MVC platform (Django experience a big plus)
- Experience with REST APIs (for client/server mobile backend)
- Experience with backend development on the cloud
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration
- Experience with source control (GIT)
- Can take full responsibility over server components and infrastructure
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Can take tasks to the finish line and maintain them
- Full Stack Development
- Kubernetes and TerraForm
- Experience in developing Blockchain applications
- Hands-on experience working on platforms such as Quorum, Hyperledger, Ethereum, etc.
- NoSQL Databases
- Elastic Stack
- Linux SysAdmin (devops) capabilities
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Developing Microservices
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins a plus)
Leave a Reply